Thursday, April 30, 2009

No need to say it... I stink at this blogging thing.
Read below for family updates.


James is now 4. He has been anticipating his birthday for months now. He and Julie will share a build your own pizza party on the 9th, can't wait. He still loves all trucks and cars, but fire engines seem to be his favorite. He practices putting on his "fireman" clothes daily and races around the house with anything that could be used as a hose to put out the fire. So far he's used a rope, my bath robe tie, a golf club grip, daddy's belts. He will be getting a play fire extinguisher from us at his party!! He enacts many animals and loves to pretend play. James is our spirited child. :)


Julie will be 2 on the 27th and my what a roudy, loud, and oh so loving and sweet girl we have. She is talking up a storm, and is very particular about where things go. She will find a piece of lent or something tiny on the floor and say "oh no mommy" and quickly go throw it away. Can you say, future helper!! She has learned to like her "babies" and all stuffed animals, but still just loves playing cars with James. With a baby brother on the way, she'll have to play with the boys.
Josh is currently studying for his insurance license. He has been offered a position at New York Life and God willing he will start there full time in June. He works so hard to provide for our family. He has lots of golf tournaments upcoming this month and continues to lead a ministry team at our church. Can you say all star!?

I am doing good, well I guess I am more surviving. I have been working 2 part time jobs while caring for 2 kids, keeping up with the houeshold duties and growing a new life. Needless to say, I am ready to relax and I can't wait to rejoin the land of the living!!! I look forward to days at the park, coloring, playing hide 'n seek, building forts, helping in James' class and anything else I can squeeze into the day with my kids.


Our biggest news of course is the anticpiated arrival of our third child,
Jacob Dean Watney.
We finally settled on a name. In fact, James has been calling the baby Jake since he found out we would be a family of five. We all can't wait to meet him later this summer!






No comments: